At LARA we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
The data that we gather and hold is managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Information we collect
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
However, in running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding related goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and occasionally such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
As studies of drawing, painting and sculpture are life-long pursuits we will store your information indefinitely.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third party links
We may gather information about your general internet use by using cookies. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the ‘reject cookies’ setting on your computer.
Access to information
In accordance with the GDPR 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Our Director, James Napier, is responsible for data protection for both LARA London and LARA Bristol, united in drawpaintsculpt.com.
Should you require any further information regarding these policies or anything else regarding drawpaintsculpt.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form .
Alternatively you can reach LARA on 0800 086 9672 and speak to someone in person.